Shipping & Receiving Associate (Evenings & Weekends)
To kick-start your career in the industry you know and love, look no further! Tactacam is the leading manufacturer and seller of point-of-view cameras and cellular trail cameras in the hunting and shooting industry. Upon the release of our first REVEAL camera in 2020, our customer base and industry presence skyrocketed, creating several new departments and positions within the company.
The Shipping & Receiving technician is responsible for picking, packing, shipping, and receiving incoming RMA units from customers in a timely manner and with precision.
● Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries
● Maintain the department inventory by organizing, cleaning, and restocking items on a regular basis
● Package repaired cameras up to be shipped back to customers
● Adhere to warehouse policies, procedures, and guidelines
● Help with minor projects, as needed
Required qualifications include but are not limited to:
● Dependable and punctual; employee must have a reliable form of transportation
and report to work on time
● Computer literate
● Organized with thorough attention to detail
● Self-starter with the ability to properly time manage
● Ability to work independently and as a team
The hours are Monday-Thursday 1 pm-9 pm, and 7:30 am-3:30 pm- Saturday-Sunday. If you are unable to do these full hours, we also have part-time opportunities available with flexible hours.
Job Type: Seasonal
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
• Employee discount
• Evening shift
• Every weekend