- This event has passed.
November 17, 2022 - November 20, 2022
Peppermint Walk Weekend is a great time to shop downtown Decorah! Holiday shopping abounds across the 12+ walkable retail and restaurant blocks. For the motivated shoppers, consider picking up an official Peppermint Walk Card from one of the 18 participating locations. Visit three participating businesses and make a purchase (in any amount) and be entered to win a “Peppermint Pack” full of goodies and $50 of Decorah Chamber Dollars. A fun chance to shop with friends and work on your holiday list. Expect peppermint-themed goodies, discounts, and an impressive offering of unique gifts.
Participating Shops (Business Hours Vary – Check their Social):
- Decorah Hatchery (406 West Water Street) – Clothing, SmartWool, Patagonia, Gifts for the Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Rustic Rambler (402 West Water Street) – Boutique Clothing for Ladies on a budget
- Modish (217 West Water Street) – Women’s Clothing, Footwear, Jeans, Lounge-wear
- The Getup (212 West Water Street) – 2nd Hand Clothing Expertly-curated, home to Honeyhead Vintage
- J. Tupy’s (211 West Water Street) – Women’s Clothing
- Margaret’s Boutique (210 West Water Street) – Women’s Clothing
- T-Bock’s Sports Bar & Grill (206 West Water Street) Grab Lunch or Supper to refuel while you shop!
- Donlon Pharmacy & Toy Store (210 West Water Street) – Huge Toy Section, Games, Puzzles
- Dragonfly Books (112 West Water Street) – Books for every taste
- Silver Birch (104 West Water Street) – Christian Books and Gifts
- Agora Arts (102 West Water Street) – Contemporary Fine Craft Gallery
- Driftless Yoga Center (101 West Water Street) – Located on the 3rd Floor Impact Coffee, Yoga Retail
- The Perfect Edge (118 Washington Street) – Art, Framing, Gifts
- Revelation / Les Wigs Renee / Merle Norman Cosmetics (111 East Water Street)
- Heavenly Made Gift Shop & The Gnome Store (126 East Water Street)
- Shear Wonders (213 East Water Street) Women’s Clothing & Accessories
- Rendered Unique (309 East Water Street) Home decor, Women’s Clothing
- Sugar Bowl (505 High Street) on Luther College Campus